blog radio

Monday, June 4, 2007

About me and what I plan to learn

My name is:
Preston (that's all you get.)
My former high school:
Pegasus School of Liberal Arts and Sciences
My grade:
college freshman
Favorite food:
Pizza. toppings: mushrooms, pepperoni, extra cheese
What I like to do during my spare time:
Sleep, Watch T.V., surfing the Internet, drawing small pictures
If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to:
Paris(to look at the Eiffel tower),Normandy(to see where the battle took place), Toronto( to see what's so good about Canada), Ontario,( to see if Canada is trying to be like France or U.S.)
Tokyo(technology and Japanese culture), Kyoto(Japanese culture)Santiago( I want to see what kind of culture it has.), La Serena(It's in Chile so look it up)
If I had plenty of money:
I would spend some of it on art supplies, a new computer, Photoshop, and buy some games for Xbox 360. the rest will be save in a Bank account and given to charity,preferably one against child abuse.
This blog is mainly about what I will learn at El Centro College.
so if you were expecting things like a touchy-feely diary type blog just keep moving

No comments: