blog radio

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

the hardware/network session

what is hardware? What is network? well these things refer to the things I learnded about in camp. first off, the term hardware talks about the parts of a computer. these include the keyboard and mouse, hard drive, the cd drive. the network stuff is more for connections to other computers and devices. what gives me a huge pain in the ass is that there are a buttload of different parts that I have to work with. Still, it seems that if you know how to make a computer then you can have one of the most powerful pieces of computer equipment in the world(provided you know what to do). I want to build my own computer so I can start making a name for my self. And if you dont know what the hell im talking about then I dont care. where can a person find information on hardware? just try here for reviews, and here for basic information

No comments: