blog radio

Friday, June 8, 2007

the photoshop session

The thing about Photoshop is that it can be a tool that can make and break many things, from adding an extra person into a picture to making a complete farce. I can also tell you that Photoshop can be a complete waste of time in the hands of a total noob. the thing I also noticed is that there are people that use Photoshop to make things that are simple and funny to large and thought provoking. I still need to know a lot more about this topic but I pretty much want to learn about improving the quality so I can make some web comics and put some people in their place (wink, wink). however I still don't know how the tools work on the program.



The funny thing about Photoshop is that people and business use this stuff to make drastic changes to photos. this ranges from making old pictures seem like new to making supermodels seem slightly more anorexic and slightly more attractive. links can be fun so here is a link so you can learn from the source. By the way if you need a little more help, try googling some of the information

No comments: